Description:The NEW APC Back-UPS BE600M1 (replaces BE550G) provides instant battery power to your critical electronics when the power goes out, keeping you connected and available both personally and professionally. Designed specifically to enhance the features that matter most to you, including more runtime, more battery backup outlets, and a USB port for charging convenience, the BE600M1 is also smaller and lighter than the previous BE550G.
Additionally, the BE600M1 UPS offers guaranteed surge and lightning protection for attached devices. By connecting your valuable devices, you are ensuring these investments against potentially irreversible damage. When the power goes out, the APC BE600M1 will power critical devices including home networking equipment; allowing you to maintain your internet connection. This allows you to work productively, avoid the loss of valuable data, and safely shut down equipment.
This BE600M1 includes PowerChute Personal Edition software which provides UPS management options, safe system shutdown, and energy monitoring to enable cost savings and prevent potential data corruption. The BE600M1 also offers seven surge protected outlets, five of which provide UPS battery backup, and a 330 Watt/600 VA output power capacity.
- Device Type: UPS - external
- Output Connectors: 8 x power NEMA L5-15, 4 pin USB Type A (power only)
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Input Voltage: AC 120 V
- Output Voltage: AC 115 V ± 8%
- Power Capacity: 330 Watt / 600 VA
- Output Connectors: 7 x power NEMA L5-15 1 x 4 pin USB Type A (power only) - 5 V - 1.5 A
- Warranty: 3 years warranty
- Run Time: 4.3 hrs at 10 Watts
- Run Time: 67 min at 40 Watts
- Run Time: 30 min at 80 Watts
- Run Time: 10 min at 180 Watts
- Recharge Time: 10 hours