Description:This 9-pin impact printer is blazing new trails in productivity. Engineered for dedicated printing in the most demanding warehouse and point-of-sale applications, the ML320/321 Turbo can easily run twice as long as most printers in its class! It can simplify any job on virtually any stock, and it's economical enough to put wherever you need data on the spot. The ML320/321 Turbo puts the "work" in workstations for wholesale or retail sales counters, even for service or manufacturing environments.
Its relentless performance comes from the rugged printhead design that keeps your print images sharp for a 200-million character life. A lighter, stronger, more efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear. The long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems. Plus, an impact-resistant chassis protects the entire mechanism, even in the harshest environments. For precisely formed output, a patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page, first time and every time. And the auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation - eliminating wasted forms. This reliable, flexible 9-pin impact printer can meet your needs today and in the future.
- Type: Workgroup printer - dot-matrix - 9 pin - monochrome
- Print Speed: Up to 435 char/sec - max speed
- Resolution: 240 x 216 dpi
- Interface: USB, Parallel
- Barcodes: Code 39, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5
- Barcodes Cont: Postnet, Code 128B, Code 128C, Code 128A
- Media Type: Envelopes, labels, plain paper, continuous forms, cards
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 20000 pages
- System Requirements: Microsoft DOS, Microsoft Windows 3.x, Microsoft Windows 95, Microsoft Windows 98
- System Requirements Cont: Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, UNIX, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Win XP, Microsoft Windows Vista
- Warranty: 1 Year